Consumption of onions and garlic due to sulfur and sulfur in them causes an unpleasant odor in the mouth, lungs and skin pores. Of course, garlic and onion should not be removed from the diet due to their various medicinal properties. On the other hand, it is not without grace to know that swallowing, roasting and using boiled vegetables minimize their unpleasant odor.
Eating bulky and slow-digesting foods, infections of the teeth, gums, stomach and sinusitis, gastric reflux, secretions from the back of the throat, colds, tonsil and lung infections, empty stomach, smoking, kidney failure and some liver disorders can also cause bad breath. Be.
Solution to eliminate the smell of onion and garlic
- Chewing parsley, lettuce, cucumber and celery have a high neutralizing effect in eliminating bad breath. Also, baking soda massage on the teeth absorbs bad odor and has antibacterial properties.
- Also, the use of aromatic herbs such as cloves, cardamom, fennel, mint, eggplant, chamomile, ginger, green tea, lemon and yogurt have an unpleasant odor neutralizing effect.
- Smoking the corolla plant helps to eliminate bad breath, sores and mouth sores. It is also very useful to use brewed and mazoo sweat, motherwort and pomegranate peel as mouthwash.
- The use of rose water and vinegar mouthwash in the ratio of five and one 2-3 times a day causes bleeding and is fragrant and antimicrobial.
- Also, the combination of rosemary and fennel tea, one and a half teaspoons each and 2 teaspoons of mint with 2 glasses of boiling water, 2 to 3 times a day is very effective.
- The combination of four teaspoons of baking soda, a quarter of a teaspoon of sea salt, three drops of grapefruit extract and a drop of garlic in a glass of boiled mineral water as a mouthwash has a significant effect on eliminating bad breath, plaque and tooth decay.
- Using salt water mouthwash, toothbrush and floss is useful in eliminating bad breath./Young Reporters Club