Guacamoli is a dip made from avocado and originally from Mexico. It can be said that the only thing you need to prepare this dip is avocado and a little salt. Of course, you can add a little lemon juice to it. The trick to making a great guacamole is to use good, ripe avocados. Unripe avocados will not taste good.
Also read: Properties of avocado
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- For two to four people
Be careful if you use hot peppers. Be sure to wash your hands. Because this type of pepper is very spicy and can cause damage to the eye and the surrounding area.
- Two ripe avocados
- One-half teaspoon of salt
- A tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- Two tablespoons to a quarter cup of chopped onion
- One to two hot peppers
- Two tablespoons of coriander
- Black pepper
- One-half chopped tomatoes
1. Cut the avocado and remove the seeds. Cut it out with a knife or spoon and pour into a bowl.
2. Crush it with a fork.
3. Add salt and lemon juice to the avocado. The acid in the lemon balances well with the avocado. Add the chopped onion, coriander, black pepper and chili pepper (hot pepper). If you do not like the spicy taste, you can remove the hot pepper.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator. Putting tomatoes in the fridge will change the taste, so if you want to add tomatoes to it, it is better to do it on the head.
For a quick guacamole, you can combine a quarter cup of salsa sauce with mashed avocado.
You can use pineapple, strawberry and mango in your guacamole. Try to experience everything.
One of the simplest types of guacamole is to use avocado with salt.
You can use sour cheese or cream to give your guacamole a good taste.