Combining mushrooms , balsamic vinegar and tomato paste together will form a delicious homemade sauce that you can use for a variety of dishes. This compound is low in sodium. Join us in this tutorial to learn how to prepare this delicious sauce.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Baking time: 40 minutes
- Start time to complete preparation: less than an hour
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One cup of chopped onion
- A tablespoon of chopped garlic
- Two cups of chopped mushrooms
- Two teaspoons of freshly chopped rosemary (or one teaspoon of dried rosemary)
- Two teaspoons of fresh thyme (or one teaspoon of dried thyme)
- A teaspoon of dried mint
- Two tablespoons of tomato paste
- Two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 737 to 800 grams of chopped tomatoes (preferably without salt)
- Half a cup of water
- One odor leaf
- A teaspoon of salt
- Fresh pepper as needed (it depends on your taste. If you like hot sauce, add more pepper)
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan or medium skillet.
2. Add the onions to the dish and fry it for one to two minutes until clear and then soft. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms to your pan and cook for 5 minutes until the mushroom juice comes out and then evaporates.
3. Add rosemary, thyme, dried mint and tomato paste and then stir. Add balsamic vinegar as well.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, half a cup of water, fragrant leaves, salt and pepper to the dish. Turn down the heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.